Hotel Receptionist & Opera V5 4 Week Course LondonReception Academy
£ 799 - (Rs 68,844)
- London (England)
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Our four (4) week course covers standard Hotel Procedures, introduction to Opera Property Management System, Version 5 (Opera PMS V5), Brand Standards of 5* Hotels and is followed by hands on practical sessions behind a replica reception desk, where newly learnt skills are put into practice.
· Who is it intended for?
This popular course has been designed for individuals looking to begin a career in the Hospitality industry. Our training ensures you have all the essential skills needed to be an exceptional Hotel Receptionist, leading to potential employment in Hotels worldwide
Conversational level of English and passion for the Hospitality Industry. Those applicants who do not have a conversational level of English are advised to complete our Hospitality English Language Course.
· What marks this course apart?
Reception Academy's Students are trained in accordance with 5 star brand standards of international hotels. Through tailored courses we prepare these skilled candidates to successfully embark upon Hospitality careers. In partnership with over 500 Hotels we maintain a 95% employment success rate for our graduates. As an accredited institution of the BAC we can also offer visa application assistance for Non-EU students, subject to eligibility.
· What happens after requesting information?
To enrol, book online: - Visit www.receptionacademy.com - Choose the course you want to do - Decide the preferred start date for your course - Select your preferred time - Choose your payment option (paid-in-full discounted rate or instalment rate) - Enter your details (including payment details) - You will receive an email confirmation of booking - Please complete the registration process by adding a password for your account.
What you'll learn on the course
Understanding of Opera Property Management System Version 5
Understanding of 5 star Hotel brand standards
Teachers and trainers (1)
UK 5* Hotel procedures and brand standards:
- Customer service procedures; Welcoming guests upon arrival and using correct terminology
- Checking guests in and out and all other booking/reservation procedures
- Checking –In and Checking-Out guests using the software
- Introduction to Hotel Accounts used in Front of House
- This market leading hotel reservation software is utilised by many UK and International Hotels
- Role play sessions using our replica Hotel Reception desk in our classrooms
- Becoming familiar with hotel terminology (specific language used in the UK)
- Learning to up-sell a room to a guest
- Guest complaint handling
- CV writing skills; guidance on creating the correct CV for Hotels
- Interview techniques; guidance on how to perform in an interview
- Career path planning for a clear understanding of your future in the hospitality industry
- Reception Academy stationary to utilise during the course.
- Access to our classrooms during the course, subject to availability
- Certification of completion
- Graduation ceremony in a 4/5 star London Hotel
- Professional profiles on the Reception Academy website which is accessible to over 500 partnered hotels
- An e-copy of your customised Reception Academy CV
- An e-copy of your profile photo, in jpeg format
Reception Academy is the leading training school for short term vocational Hotel Training. The hotels we work with are well known and much respected in the industry. Through our connections with Hotels, we have taken great effort to learn their specific requirements and what qualities they look for when hiring hotel staff. Our unique concept provides a platform which connects fully trained students with hotels looking to recruit staff. Our successful high record of converting our inexperienced students into employed Hotel Receptionists, speaks volumes as to why people chose us. Feel free to watch our videos on the Reception Academy YouTube channel, which include testimonials from recruiters of major brands as well as previous students talking about the quality of our training.