HR Generalist Certification CourseRajnish Phale
- Intensive workshop
- 2 hours of class
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Learn all the functions of the HR function with good practical exposure on payroll process, recruitment, manpower planning, performance appraisal etc.
· Who is it intended for?
The course is aimed mainly for individuals that are looking for short term course with good practical exposure as we are offering flexible batches too. The course is intended for fresh graduates, recruitment executives etc
minimum graduate & 12th passed will also do who are looking for a career in HR field.
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
· Over view of an Organisation
· Functions of HR
· Manpower planning
· Recruitment & Selection
· Competency based Interview Techniques
· Detailed study on Performance Appraisal process :
Balance score card
· Introduction of Hay Methodology for Job Evaluation
· Introduction Compensation & Benefits
· Payroll Management
· Introduction of labour laws
· Learning & Development
· Introduction to Administration functions
· Personal Grooming
· Shaping up Positive Work Habbits in an Organisation