HR Training in ChennaiSpark Training Academy
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Spark Training Academy, is pleased to announce the commencement of Payroll Training in Chennai.
Increasingly those working in HR and Payroll are playing strategic roles in taking the country’s leading companies and organisations forward within India’s buoyant economy and so in these exciting developmental times it is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of Spark’s training and qualification opportunities.
It is vital that there is accuracy and timeliness in payroll production, ensuring not only the correct net pay to employees but computing accurate overheads to ensure accounting accuracy. Payroll management has also direct linkage to the strict compliance of stringent provisions of large number of complex labor laws prevailing in India. Any non-compliance attracts severe penal consequences. To ensure accurate salary and rewards are paid on time, efficient payroll management is necessary. This will help lead to a satisfied workforce and avoidance of penalties for non-complianceWho can attend?
- HR Professionals
- Finance Executives
- MBA HR Freshers
Here below are the reasons, why you should consider attending Payroll training from Spark
- Training program is handled by HR veterans in the industry having 15 plus years of Payroll administration
- Industry updated course curriculum with all Statutory & Labor laws included
- Exposure to Tax components in Payroll
- Hands on practical Payroll processing training as an assignment will be provided
- Excellent course material
- Weekday and Weekend Batches Available – Flexible
- Small batches for training and individual concentration provided to students
Payroll processing is the most important and critical job area of the HR department. Payroll processing requires great deal of data crunching and data scrutiny ability. In Payroll, no two tasks are the same, you will always have something to change on the job, as payroll is linked to tax and statutory components the learning curve is steep. While working on payroll processing, one has to be adept in learning all the labor and statutory laws governing the state.Payroll careerpath
- Payroll executive
- Payroll administrator
- Payroll manager