HRM & INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS (NON-LIFE)National Insurance Academy
Price on request
The success of an organisation depends to a great extent on healthy industrial relations. An understanding of the numerous problems relating to employees vis-a-vis their organization is an essential prerequisite for managerial effectiveness. He is equally concerned with the contextual framework and environment, which influence such relationship.
This programme seeks to :
• Focus on the important aspects of the current trends in the Industrial relations and the Laws relating to it.
• Discuss various critical strategic issues in the field of Industrial relations
• Design HRD interventions.
• Develop strategies for enhancing the capabilities of executives in establishing harmonious employee relations.
• Develop employees with respect to work ethics and knowledge and skill in the detariff scenario.
• HR as Business Partner
• Industrial relations -historical background and concepts
• Industrial relations - legal aspects (Labour & Industrial Laws)
• CDS Rules & Departmental Proceedings
• Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
• Industrial relations management and productivity in the competitive scenario
• Strategic issues in HRM - People Development, Employee Relations
• Systems for conflict resolution, negotiating skills.
• Employee welfare schemes
• Approach for evolving basis for Transfer and mobility policy of the organisation
• Orientation towards a transparent appraisal system & 360o appraisal
• Case studies on IR conflicts
• Succession Planning
• ROI on HR