HTML5 & CSS3 Site Design Online Short CourseCourses For Success
AU$ 129 - (Rs 6,569)
What you'll learn on the course
Skills and Training
- Welcome to HTML5 & CSS3!
- A Look At What Well Build
Chapter 1: Lets Get Started!
- In The Beginning...HTML Fundamentals
- Understanding What CSS is All About
- Viewing A Pages Background Code
Chapter 2: Getting Your Files Organized!
- Organizing Site Files
- Creating A Page and Understanding Index Files
- Setting Up An External Style Sheet
Chapter 3: Build A Web Layout From Scratch!
- Setting Up The Page Structure
- Connecting the External Style Sheet and Testing
- Inserting and Formatting the Site Header
- Finishing Up The Basic Layout
- Debugging for Internet Explorer
- Understanding How the Layout Works
- Using Divs for Page Layout
- A More Economical Approach to Layout and CSS
- Using Float And Clear
- Centering the Layout
- Nesting Layout Objects
- Spacing Apart the Layout
- Final Touches
Chapter 4: Inserting And FormattingText!
- Inserting Text Into the Layout
- Setting Up Paragraphs and Headings
- Adjusting the Layout For Text, Part 1
- Adjusting the Layout For Text, Part 2
- Formatting HTML Headings with CSS
- Formatting Paragraphs
- Using Class Rules to Format Text
- More Formatting with Class Rules
- Working More Efficiently with CSS
- Inserting and Formatting Lists
- Using A List to Build The Main Navigation Menu
- Setting Up the Footer Navigation
Chapter 5: Some Graphics!
- Inserting an Image
- Resizing Images with your Graphics Editor
- Controlling Graphics with CSS
- Inserting the FeatureBox Images
- Adjusting the FeatureBox Layout
- Setting Up the FeatureBox Titles
- Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML, and CSS Workflow
Chapter 6: Site Rollout: From A Single Page To A Multi-Page Site!
- Getting Ready for Site Rollout
- How to Not Roll Out A Website
- Rollout Part 1: Setting Internal Hyperlinks
- Rollout Part 2: Creating The Sites Pages
- Previewing And Testing The Site
- A Final Thought on Site Rollout
Chapter 7: Inserting Additional Page Elements!
- Adjusting the Sites Hyperlink Formatting
- Inserting A Simple Slideshow
- Inserting and Formatting Tables
- Inserting A Google Map
- Formatting A Customer Testimonial Page
- Setting Up A Contact Us Page
- Finalizing the Site
- Organizing the CSS File
Chapter 8: Going Live: Uploading the Completed Site!
- Setting the Remote Site Info
- Uploading the Local Site to the Remote Server
- Testing the Live Site
- Making Edits and Updating the Live Site
- Testing And Debugging For Other Browsers
- Where to Go from Here
Digital Download FAQs
Q: What is a digital download?
A digital download is training that you download from the internet using your web browser instead of us shipping you a physical CD.
Q: How instant is the "Instant Purchase"?
If you complete your purchase, you are emailed your access key within minutes of the transaction completing.
Q: How do I access my digital download...