HTML5 TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - (Rs 5,876)
- Online campus
What you'll learn on the course
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 7 Hours (66 lessons)
• Instructor: John Ulliman
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
Take your skills to the next level. This Learning HTML 5 Tutorial Video is the ultimate in comprehensive instruction for the discerning professional.
These training classes use broadcast quality audio and video to deliver concise and informative training right to your desktop. The course is presented via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, allowing you to learn at your own pace.
These Learning HTML 5 Tutorials break even the most complex subjects down into easy to follow segments, following along is simple. Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of training.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.Free Videos From This Course About This Course HTML Basics - Formatting With HTML Block Level Tags Class And ID Selectors Creating A Stylesheet File Using CSS With Tables Positioning Using Floats And Clears Background Images Lab - Cable Car Video Page HTML Basics About This Course HTML Basics - Workspace Setup HTML Basics - HTML Tag Basics HTML Basics - Formatting With HTML HTML Basics - Typical Page Code Lab - First Web Page Web Page Code Block Level Tags Inline Formatting Line Breaks And Special Characters HTML Lists Content Specific Tags Lab - Making Attractions Pages HTML Links Hyperlink Basics Relative Links Links To Files And Email Anchors Lab - Navigation Menu Images Image Basics Image Attributes Using The Figure Tag Links On Images Prepping Files Lab - Adding Images CSS Styles CSS Basics Using The Styles Tag Handling Color Working With Font Sizes Font Families Class And ID Selectors Pseudo Selectors Grouping And Compound Selectors Creating A Stylesheet File Setting Up Site Styles Lab - Site Class Styles Tables And Tabular Data Basic Table Tags Table Headers Using CSS With Tables Contextual Table Tags Lab - Website Project Layout Basics Block And Box Properties Margin And Padding CSS Shorthand Positioning Using Nested Blocks Float Basics Using Floats And Clears Basic Page Layout Background Images Lab - Web Site Main Layout Lab2 - Text Block Margins And Padding Forms Form Basics Multiple Choice Inputs Other Form Elements - Part 1 Other Form Elements - Part 2 New HTML5 Form Tags Lab - Contact Us Form Lab - Styling the Form Inserting Video Preparing The Video Using The Video Tag Playing In Multiple Browsers Lab - Cable Car Video Page Completing The site Writing Good Code SEO Considerations Browser Testing Hosts, FTP, And Domains More Resources