Human NaturopathyDeka Online Courses
- 190 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Naturopathy world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- Basic naturopathy principles: definition of naturopathy, naturopath's professional role, meaning of symptom, health, illnesses, pathology and syndrome, vital energy.
- Anatomy, physiology of the human body: elements of biology, integumentary system, motor system, cardiovascular system and blood compounds, respiratory system, endocrine system , central nervous system, male and female reproductive system, digestive system, excretory and urinary system, immune system.
- Biochemistry and chemistry: atom structure, atom bounds, oxidation-reduction reactions, definition of acid and basis, pH and pOH, buffer solution, vitamins, enzymes, polyethylene glycol, Krebs Cycle, active transport across cell membrane, lactic acid and alcoholic fermentation, lipids, supplements, nitrogenous bases, fever and inflammation mechanisms,
- Homeopathy and medicinal plants: how homeopathy works, principles of pharmacology and drugs interaction, main medicinal plants and extracts from which you can obtain medicines, homeopathic examination, clinical effects and indications about the main substance on the drugs
- Iridology; anatomy and physiology of the eye, definition of Iridology, anatomy and physiology of the iris, constitution and predisposition, kinds of structures, the iris and its traits, iris zones and maps, readily identifiable pathologies in the iris and detoxification,
- Flower therapy and Bach; life and thoughts of Edward Bach, preparation of floral essence, preparation of the bottle for personal use, the twelve healers, 7 helpers and 19 assistants, practical use of Bach's remedy. Phytotherapy's origins, basis of botany, preparing and conservation natural medicines, tinctures, hydroalcoholic solutions, glycerine preparation, extracts, infusions, essential oils and decoctions, medicinal herbs,
- Natural and orthomolecular nutrition; elements of nutrition and holistic nutrition, eating disorders, allergic diseases and alimentary intolerances, kinds of diets: Mediterranean an vegetarian diet, orthomolecular nutrition and Kousmine method, hints of vegetarianism, macrobiotic and zymotic nutrition, raw food diet, diet according to blood groups, dysbiosis.
- Reflexology; foot reflexology, topography of the hand and the foot, techniques of pressure and massage to awake energetic points of the body and relaxing techniques.
- Mycology in naturopathy; mushroom characteristics, use of different parts of the mushroom, main mushrooms.
- Physiognomy; face, ears, front, eyebrows, nose, eyes, jaw, chin, wrinkles, hair, neck, walking,
- Graphology; understanding the person's psychology through handwriting and interpretation.