IATA/UFTAA FoundationTrade Wings Institute of Management Ltd
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
1. Airlines Ticketing through the Computerised Reservation System. 2. Overview of the operations of Travel Agency and Tour Operators. 3. Overview of the Hotel, Cruise and Railways. 4. How to deal with the Travel Documentations. 5. Overview of Foreign Exchanges, Travel Insurance 6. Airport Managements and Customer Service
· Who is it intended for?
Intended for the people who wants to start their career in the field of Travel, Tourism and Hospitality. Working professionals also can join the course to enhance their knowledge.
Minimum qualification required is 10+2 with knowledge of Basic Maths and Geography. Students from any stream can join this course
· What marks this course apart?
This is an International Diploma which is recognised all over the world.
What you'll learn on the course
Travel agency management
Airport Ground Staff
Teachers and trainers (1)
Part 1 : Air Fares and Ticketing
1. GALILEO CRS
2. Air Fares Calculation
3. Itinerary Preparation
4. BSP Management (accounts)
5. Travel Agency Management.
Part 2 : General Knowledge
- Rail Transportation
- Water Transportation
- Road Transportation
- Air Transportation
- Documentation (Passport, VISA, Health Certificates etc)
- Tourism Management
- World Geography
- Customer Service
- Technology in tourism.