IBM-AIX Advance Training Workshop @ SysAdminExperts - PUNESysAdminExperts
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
It is good for fresher candidates to possess sound knowledge of some Linux/Unix version or Solaris OS information. However, it will not be an issue if a candidate knows nothing about OS because Cympac will teach students about all the fundamentals of A.I.X.
Teachers and trainers (1)
Experienced Trainer from MNC with 5 to 10 Years of IT Experience
Structuring & Implementing High Availability Cluster Multiprocessing Planning and Implementation is 15 days workshop in which trainees will learn about:
* Preface of H.A.C.M.P. (PowerHA)
* Storing & networking thinking for H.A.C.M.P.
* Structuring of applications & resource grp.
* Configuring Initial cluster
* Fundamental administration
* Updating H.A.C.M.P.
Visual Internet Operating SERVER is 12-14 days training in which trainees will study regarding:
* Installing & configuring Visual Internet Operating System
* Creating Logical partition by making use of I.V.M.
* Advanced V.I.O.
* Backup V.I.O. server
* Upgraded V.I.O.
NIM is 6 days training in which students will learn about:
* Client Installing & backups
* Excellent practices of NIM