IBM-PIESom-Lalit Education and Research Foundation
Price on request
The Partner In Education Programe is a worldwide education initiative from IBM which has been designed with the following key objectives in mind:
* Develop strategic linkages with Colleges/Universities
* Assist colleges with Curriculum Development and Instructional material
* Promote High Quality Education
* Increase/Enhance new technologies in College/Universities
* Help in the development of Complete Computer Professionals
The world's largest information Technology Company, impacts not only the business and financial sectors, but also remains one of the best known names in IT Education worldwide. What could be more logical than learning IT skills from the company that moulds IT trends and solutions.
IBM Education is responsible for imparting training in almost the entire range of IT related skills. Each day more than 4000 students attend an IBM class at one of the 27 Authorized Training Partner centers in India alone.
More than 150 Certified Instructors mould talented application developers capable of working on a range of tools and platforms.
Education directed towards a career is the consistent emphasis across all IBM Authorized Training Centers and Training Partners.