Method / place
* Working professionals in CAD/CAE intending to learn upfront CFD tools.
* Professionals looking for a career path change
* Faculty members looking for enhancing simulation capabilities through advanced CFD software tools
* Students looking for complementing their regular course work with advanced CFD software tools
To make popular CFD tools from the industry viable for working professionals interested in simulation driven environment.
* Exposure to Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer
* Exposure to computer aided engineering tools like CAD packages is a plus
Certificate / Qualification
Engineer Graduate/Undergraduate,Post Grduate
Consult with training provider
Free course material
With the acquisition of Fluent by ANSYS, Inc., ANSYS has added in its family of meshing, structural dynamics, optimization, and multiphysics technology, the state-of-the-art computational fluid dynamics (CFD) technology.
In this course, we have come up with a training module for two important members of the ANSYS family of products: ICEM-CFD and Fluent and are trying to display the inner working of CFD.
ICEM CFD course Brochure