IECC Communication Styles and PreferencesInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
An in-house understanding group communication styles teaching program, to obtain insights into the various kinds of communications that populace favor using in the work place; their preferences & causes for using diverse communication styles and methods.
By use of the I.E.C.C. questionnaire as a basis for the work shop, the candidate will think communication methods and plans that could make the communication within the group more effectual.
This program is mainly developed for teaching those people who wish to get an applause of self and other communication methods and preferences and the ways of communicating in an effective manner of every kind.
The main aims of the program are as follows:
• Gaining insight into the method of every group member preferring in communicating and making decisions.
• Identifying the ways of the preferences influencing the whole group interactions.
• Identifying the ways to equalize and make use of the entire group to enhance the efficiency of group communications and making of decisions.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• Get to know your colleagues
• Value variances
• Reviewing of group preferences and dimensions
The methods followed in teaching this program are as follows:
• Mentor presentations and facilitations
• Self-Assessments: I.E.C.C. Questionnaires
• Participative team tasks
• Facilitating group discussions
• Work book