IECC Team Roles and PreferencesInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
In this single day group building event running as company teaching, gains insights into the diverse I.E.C.C. Team Roles within an effectual group, trying group building exercise and activities that will improve the group's efficiency.
This group building teaching utilizes a variety of diverse group building methods to boost the group building skill and co-operations within the group.
In house teaching for those planning to expand appreciates their own and other group types preferences and ways to efficiently work with every type.
The main aim of the program is given below:
• Providing group members with a superior knowledge of each other, and their positions within a team
• Capable to solve troubles, by use of all group members to attain the most effectual results
• Developing group building skill to work more closely jointly
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• Define team-work
• Establish ground regulations for the team
• Phases of group development
• I.E.C.C. Group Roles
• Understand the features of every group kind
• Work with every group type preferences
The ways of training are as follows:
• Mentor presentations and facilitations
• 360 degrees appraisal: I.E.C.C. Group Roles Questionnaire
• Participation in team exercise
• Facilitation of group-discussion