IELTS CourseAcademic Avenues
Price on request
- New delhi
International English Language Testing System is a universal typical examination to judge English language expertise. The examination was founded in 1989 & was equally carried on by Cambridge University ESOL Examination, the British Council & I.D.P. Education Australia.
Roughly 1,000,000 testees & approximately six thousands establishments of the world count on & admit International English Language Testing System as secured, genuine & true pointer of the power to communicate in English for masters, immigrations & pedantic identification.
International English Language Testing System has 2 editions: the Academic Edition & the General Training Edition:
· The Academic Version is mainly for students who wish to get into universities & other establishments for higher studies. The professional persons as such nurses & medical doctor who prefer to work & study in one of the English-speaking nations are also required to sit for the examination.
· The General Training Version is mainly for those who would like to take on non-academic training, acquire work experiences, or immigrate in English speaking nations.
IELTS is familiar in almost all pedantic establishments in English speaking lands such as Australia, British, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand & South Africa, & almost two thousands pedantic establishments & professional establishments in U.S.A. It is also an elemental prerequisite for immigrating to nations like Australia & Canada.
International English Language Testing System features
Mention Below are the features of International English Language Testing System:
· Text material is made up of various accent & composing style for denigrating language prejudice.
· It is believed toexamine Englishlearning, hearing, composing & talking abilities of the people
· Band scores varies for each skill (hearing, learning, composing, & talking) in English. The Band Scale rests in the range of zero (that is. did not sit for the test) to nine (that is. proficient Users).
· One of the main parts of International English Language Testing System' - is the speaking lesson. The part is carried on by an tester in the form of face-to-face interview with the testee. The student is assessed by the tester while the testee is talking; but the whole sessions of talking is taped for observation & for remarks if there is a case of contradictions in terms against the band applied
· IELTS is made up of suggestion from item writer in various parts of the globe. The writers are mainly from English speaking lands such as U.S.A., U.K., Canada, New Zealand, & Australia
International English Language Testing System Examination Structures
The testees are anticipated to attempt 4 Lessons-hearing, talking, composing & interpretation - to score on a Band presented in the IELTSTRF. All teestes goes through the same lesson, whereas the composing & interpretation lessons differ & depends either on the student is going through the Academic /General Training Editions of the exam
Total Time for the exam is two hours forty-five minute
Hearing, interpretation & composing (as usual in this series) - the first 3 parts are carried on in one day & that too without any gap between the exams. The rest that is. the talking part is taken, according to the judgment of the exam centres, during the time of 7 days before or after the other parts.
The exam is for evaluating the over all range of abilities on the band of non-user to expert users.
A 9 band scales is applied for evaluating the International English Language Testing System marks, while each bands indicating the degree of technique in English. The Band Scores is either in 1/2 or whole bands.