IELTSGlobal Education Service
- 30 hours of class
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Student who are planning to study abroad they need to give IELTS exam. There are four section, Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
· Who is it intended for?
IT is for those students who are planning to get admission in foreign universitiies and colleges. Also some candidate give this exam to get job and visa purpose. University admission
· What marks this course apart?
The oldest and best Coaching classes in Siliguri. GES is the only IELTS coaching classes in Siliguri. The average score of students is 6.5. The highest score student got is 8.5
· What happens after requesting information?
The enrollment process is easier and quicker . Please visit our website and our offices for registartion process or else you can call us on +91-9800800400
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
There are two versions of the IELTS: the Academic Version and the General Training Version:
- The Academic Version is intended for those who want to enroll in universities and other institutions of higher education and for professionals such as medical doctors and nurses who want to study or practise in an English-speaking country.
- The General Training Version is intended for those planning to undertake non-academic training or to gain work experience, or for immigration purposes.
Achievements for this centre