IIT Course on Telecommunication Systems ManagemnentMSL Learning Systems Private Limited
Frequent Asked Questions
* Working executive with relevant academic background in Engineering, Computers, Telecommunications, Science, Commerce, Economics, & Management. * Undergraduates (Final Year) of Engineering, Architecture, BCA, BBA, * MCA, MBA, B.Sc., M.Sc. with Minimum 50% marks in 10+2. Diploma Holder with work experience in relevant areas.
* Fundamentals of Telecommunication Systems Management: Evolution, current state, and future
* Basics of Telecommunication Technologies such as: GSM, Blue tooth, WLAN, Wi Max, GPRS, Data Network, Telecom Software, Sensors, Ad Hoc Network, 3G/4G, Network, etc.
* Aspects of convergence in telecom sector
* Role of Telecommunication Service Providers with case study
* Telecommunication Service Quality --Management and Customers' perspective
* Telecommunication Project Management
* Telecom service costing, economic evaluation of telecom projects, telecom project financing
* Telecom marketing, building brand equity for competitive advantage
* International Telecom Systems Management
* Competitiveness of Telecom sector in India Systems Management (TSM)
* Telecom Regulatory issues & National Telecom Policy.