Implementing the Application Control Engine Service ModuleHBF IT EDUCATION SERVICES
Price on request
Resellers, clients, workers and Cisco Channel Associates can pursue this course.
Application Control Engine Service Module is trainer-led four program that educates students about planning, organizing and optimizing intellectual networking services by using ACESM for Catalyst 6500 switches.
This lesson wraps all the important attributes of the Application Control Engine 2.0 software, counting source essentiality and administration, server weight matching, Secure Sockets Layer termination and devolve, and safety traits like submission-layer examination & fix ups.
Students must be well informed about:
* Transmission Control Protocol/ Internet Protocol
* Hypertext Transfer Protocol and Secure Sockets Layer protocols
* Server load-balancing
* N-Tier function structural design
Purpose of the course:
* It enumerates Internet Protocol claim liberation with the Application Control Engine module
* It explains the arrangement and job of Modular Strategy Command-Line Interface statements that are used in arranging Application Control Engine traits.
* It tells the potentials that are used by Application Control Engine module to load balance Internet Protocol-based claims.
* It recognizes the coating-7 dispensing alternatives that are usable in providing developed application network.
* It generates innovative backgrounds and modules.
* It makes group maps & server farms.
* It arranges Application Control Engine background load equilibrium traffic flows.
* It constructs Application Control Engine background to check genuine servers.
* It troubleshoots universal SLB arrangement mistakes.
* It describes elevated accessibility traits of Application Control Engine units.