Implementing Cisco IOS Unified Communications Part 2HBF IT EDUCATION SERVICES
Price on request
This course aims at:
On the completion of the course student will be capable of :
* Install the fundamental functions of CUCM.
* Skills to support Internet protocol phones, analog voice interface, digital voice interface, Voice over internet protocol dial peers, digit manipulation, class of service, network administration, and taking Call Detail Records.
* Install latest CUCM Express functions for Session Initiation Protocol and Signaling Connection Control Part phones.
* Implement hardware & software media resources: transcoding, conferencing, and music on hold 2 employing Cisco Internetwork Operating System Unified Communications Part 2
* Implement Cisco Unified Call Connector Mobility server to trace CUCM Express phones and Public switched telephone network connections, gives single number reach services, and put together call control through Windows add ins.
* Install Cisco Unity Express: users, groups, voice mailboxes, Instant-Messaging, VoiceView, notification, Live Record, Cisco Unity Express Auto Attendant & rectify Cisco Unity Express.
* Expand Cisco Unity Express by configuring a Unified Messaging Gateway to make simpler Voice Profile for Internet Mail networking between Cisco Unity Express
This course based on latest technology in employing CUCM Express and Cisco Unity Express systems. As a ensuing course to employ Cisco IOS UC Systems (IIUC), CUCME student will be trained to employ CME to hold up SCCP & SIP end points. In addition UMG) and Public switched telephone network calling will be installed. Student will install CUE voicemail network and Voice Profile for Internet Mail. Function and repairing will also have tracking and debug of CME, CUE and UMG.