Individual Bachelor CoursesIndian Board of Alternative Medicines
- Distance learning
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
Frequent Asked Questions
ELIGIBILITY / PRE-REQUISITE: For all the courses mentioned above are Twelfth Grade / Intermediate / Standard XIIth / A level / IB Diploma or Equivalent.
What you'll learn on the course
Health and Hygiene
Practice of Medicines
Gynaecology and obstetrics
Teachers and trainers (1)
The total number of subjects is eight.1. Human Body Structure (Anatomy)
2. Human Body Function (Physiology)
3. Human Body Disorders (Pathology)
4. Natural Health Laws (Hygiene)
5. Description of Diseases & its Management (Practice of Medicine)
6. Women Diseases (Gynecology & Obstetrics)
7. Medical Ethics & Laws (Medical Jurisprudence)
The eight subject is the specific alternative therapy enrolled in.
Achievements for this centre
One set of final examinations will be conducted at the end of the course.
Examinations can be taken either in the center in Kolkata, India or by postal / online mode from outside Kolkata from the student’s residence.
Students should intimate their choice of examination at the time of enrollment.
Different sets of papers are set based on the mode of examination being Conducted by the Board (Kolkata Center / Online / Postal) and students are provided with Model Test papers of last few years for assistance in preparation based on the examination mode notified.