Induction course for Newly Appointed Law OfficersCBI Academy
Price on request
Focus of this course centers on:
1. Care in addition to safety measures to be in use in for the purpose of grounding of FR-II, selection of - summary, authorize Order, Charge-Sheets, commentary of Charges, declaration of accusations, Closure Reports.
2. Foreword to CPU as well as Internet, create the Email account, access them in addition to sending of mails - hands on session.
3. Refreshing the significant features of Prevention of Corruption Act.
4. Computer session- accesses the CBI Academy web site- peruse case laws as well as Acts etc.
5. General idea of Cyber offenses
6. Information Technology Act, 2000
7. Law relating to banishment in addition to expatriation of fugitives - course of action of court proceeding.
8. Murder in addition to guilty murder not amounting to slaughter.
9. Protection accessible to public Servants beneath the Constitution of India.
10. Law connecting to Abetment, immoral scheme along with Common objective.
11. Law involving to endorse for examination under Prevention of Corruption Act along with Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 - precautions to be taken in video recording of the confirmation of sanction power in addition to proving the permit order in courts.
12. Understanding of decree.
13. Bench in addition to Bar relationships in addition to successful action.
14. Law relating to accessory of property beneath Criminal Law Ordinance 1944.
15. Framing of charges with reference to emancipation in cases - with case law.
16. Facts obligatory to be demonstrated in ambush furthermore DA cases in addition to cautions to be taken in the examination of out of the ordinary crime cases with particular importance on unfriendliness of witnesses - case studies.
17. Corruption in Award of Contracts-substandard constructions and violation of
purchase procedure etc. (Including CVC Guidelines thereof) with some case studies.
18. Challenges before CBI and effective prosecution
19. How to curb delays in the trial of CBI cases
20. Interactive sessions