INFORMATION SECURITY AWARENESSNational Insurance Academy
Price on request
Today, organisations are becoming more and more dependent on their information systems. In addition, the use of computer networks has increased, not only within organizations, but also between organizations and the outside world.
The customer is increasingly concerned about the proper use of information, particularly personal data. The threats to information systems are also increasing.
Organisation needs to formulate and establish policies and directives in order to protect the investment, safeguard the information contained within these systems, reduce business and legal risks and the most important to protect the organisations’ name and fame.
An Information Security Management System (ISMS) is a controlled approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure. It encompasses people, processes and IT systems.
After completion of this programme, participants will be able to:
• Recognize information as a strategic resource;
• Identify the Data Security, Integrity and Privacy Risks;
• Enhance the effectiveness of information by creating Security Framework;
• Implement the information security procedures in the operating offices;
• Deal with the implementation issues regarding the information security procedures
• Information systems resources and processes
• Info Security Concepts
• Information Security Standards / Sound Practices
• Information Security Policy Framework of LIC
• Security Technologies
• Cyber Ethics and e-mail Policies
• Cyber Laws
• Business Continuity and incident response management