INFORMATION SECURITY AWARENESS FOR DMs / BMsNational Insurance Academy
Price on request
Today, organisations are becoming more and more dependent on their information systems. In addition, the use of computer networks has increased, not only within organizations, but also between organizations and the outside world.
Users are increasingly concerned about the proper use of information. The threats to information systems are also increasing.
Organisation needs to formulate and establish policies and directives in order to protect the investment, safeguard the information contained within these systems, reduce business and legal risks and the most important to protect the organisations’ name and fame.
An Information Security Management System (ISMS) is a controlled approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure. It encompasses people, processes and IT systems
After completion of this programme, participants will be able to:
• Recognize information as a strategic resource;
• Identify the Data Security, Integrity and Privacy Risks;
• Enhance the effectiveness of information by creating Security Framework;
• Implement the information security procedures in the operating offices;
• Deal with the implementation issues regarding the information security procedures
• NICL’s Security Policy
• Management of Security Policy
• Security Threat and Treatment
• IT Act 2000
• Digital Signature