INSURANCE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME FOR INDUSTRIAL CUSTOMERSNational Insurance Academy
Price on request
Insurance as an industry is on the threshold of sweeping changes the world over. Even in the Indian market, many changes are taking place and the insurers recognize the need for educating the insuring public on the various classes of risks, scope of coverage, policy terms & conditions and related issues. In addition to the operational procedures, it is also necessary to educate clients on the concepts of the risk and insurance management. Many new developments are also taking place in the areas of property and liability insurances and new covers are evolving in the insurance market. It is primary duty of the insurance industry to educate the customers on these latest developments. With these objectives in mind this programme has been designed exclusively for the customers. The broad design of the programme is as follows.
• The participants will have clear and better understanding of the various classes of general insurance
• To equip them in claims procedures, and documentation of the important branches of insurance.
• Exposures to Project Insurance, Advanced Loss of Profit, Business interruption, Risk Management techniques.
• Underwriting of miscellaneous insurance including Public, Product, D & O, CGL and Employers & Employees Liability Insurance
• Reinsurance practice regarding underwriting and rating of a risk
• Fire and allied perils, Business Interruption(fire) and Industrial All Risk
• Marine cargo Insurance - Inland Export/Import Covers
• Storage-cum-Project Insurance, Machinery Insurance, Contractor’s all risk, electronic equipments, Boiler explosion insurance .
• Delay in start up & Advance loss of profit
• Risk Management & Risk minimization techniques
• Miscellaneous insurance coverage for Public liability, Product liability, Directors’ and Officers’ Liability and Employers’ liability insurance / Errors & Omission Policy
• Claims procedures & documentation of various insurance coverage
• Personal & health policies for corporate Employees
• Mega policy underwriting