INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSESGS India Private Limited
Price on request
A useful tool for management, internal audits provide objective information related to the status of processes, systems and production. In a business that is aware of the importance of their Management Systems, internal audits can assist identify the need to improve and develop action program.
After complete this program, candidates will be:
* Learn about the rules and mechanisms for the Integration of Quality, Environment, Health and Social Security, and Systems Management Accounting.
* Assess the value of legal and regulatory requirements for the company in structuring an incorporated access.
* Develop, implement, monitor and report internal audits of management systems in an incorporated manner.
* Contribute to the development, enhancement and integration of its management system of the Organization.
This Two day program consists of:
Understandings updating the several requirements of the rules have been integrated.
Plan preparation, implementation and reporting of internal audits
This interactive program meant to provide a virtual access to the use of the audit as a tool to assist reach an incorporated management systems. It is about the integration of management systems from a risk management prospective, to encourage candidates to adopt the widest possible view of the processes in your organization and the sources of risk to be described, monitored and modified. It too examines the consequences of Multi-Standard Certification and develops the basis of an incorporated access to management systems auditing.
* Summary of standards-QMS, EMS, OHSAS and SA 8000 (as actual)
* Risk Assessment approach
* Aspect Impact Assessment approach
* Audit Planning and Training
* Implementation of Audit and Audit Reporting