Integrated Management System Internal Auditor trainingTÜV India
The course aim is making professional persons who is able to behave internal audits and provider audits according to ISO 19011 to add value to their organization and improving the effectiveness of their own ecological health, and system security management . The very important question is how can we keep pace with changing legislation and protect our business and stakeholders The course will also provide technical information and practical knowledge essential for competent internal auditor Integrated Management System.
The program will covered these following topics:
* Description of ISO 14001, planning and implementation of EMS
* Interpretation of the clauses of ISO 14001:2004 - EMS Financial Rules on
* Structure of OHSAS 18001:1999
* OHSAS: 18001 requirements
* EMS / OHSAS legal requirements
* Center for Health at Work
* Audit Planning and Audit Performance audit preparation and reporting and monitoring
* Contest-Environment, the new systems and safety (EHS)
* Mock Audit
* Feedback Session
The Program made for:
• Desirable for those candidates who want to become competent auditor within EMS and OHSAS.
• Delegates implementing EMS / OHSAS in your organization. • Ms. specific EMS / OHSAS systems.
• Existence of auditor seeking to become experts in the auditing system of integrated management.
• This is a pre-requisite for attending this program to have a working information of any of the ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 19001:1999. On the other hand must attend TUV - Nord awareness course in any of the above banners
The training classes in this center is very highly interactive and includes question-answer sessions, exchange of experiences, case studies and syndicate exercises.
TUV programs are held at TUV India Ltd., hotels and several training institutions. However, it can be done at the candidates premises, if necessary. Please refer to our yearly training calendar for details of planned training programs in India. Before attended the classes we also inform you that the program of this center is not residential. The candidates who want to get this program can complete this course within three days only
TUV NORD A completion will be offered to candidates to obtain 70 percent or above marks in the written exam, while the rest are offered certificates of attendance. All TUV NORD training programs are limited to a maximum of 20 candidates each course