Interactivity with HTML5 and CreateJS TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - (Rs 6,120)
- Online campus
What you'll learn on the course
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 1.25 Hours (18 lessons)
• Instructor: Mark Shufflebottom
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this training video on creating Interactivity with HTML5 and CanvasJS, author and designer Mark Shufflebottom will introduce you to CanvasJS and how to use it with the HTML5 Canvas to create rich, interactive content.
Throughout the course of this tutorial, Mark uses the example of an interactive game to show you how to use CanvasJS. You will build this game using EaselJS and Flash components (provided in the working files), and along the way learn how to create mouse interactions, debugging, create animation and movement, deal with collisions and much more.
By the completion of this training course, you will be familiar with the Canvas tag for HTML5, and using EaselJS to create interactive content for your website. Working files are included to allow you to follow along and use the same files that the author uses throughout the training.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The first 3 chapters are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.00. Free Videos From This Course HTML5 Canvas And EaselJS Introductions About Me Adding Animation Setting Game Over 01. Introduction 0101 HTML5 Canvas And EaselJS Introductions 0102 Install The Plug-in 0103 Export To Canvas 02. Title Screen Interactions 0201 Mouse Interactions 0202 Tidying The Display 03. Hero Movement 0301 Clicking And Debugging 0302 Creating Movement 0303 Adding Animation 04. Enemy Control 0401 Managing Attacks 0402 Setting The Retreat 0403 Controlling The Steal 05. Controlling The Collectables 0501 Controlling The Collectables 0502 Cracking Up 0503 Colliding With Player 0504 Returning The Collectable 06. Finishing The Game 0601 Setting Game Over 0602 Increasing Difficulty 07. About The Author 0701 About Me