Interior Design One-Year courseAccademia Riaci - Florence (Italy)
€ 14,000 - (Rs 9,77,886)
- Florence (Italy)
- 500 hours of class
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
You will become fluent in the expression of the elements and principles of interior design: point line, shape, form, color, and light, texture, time, rhythm, balance, scale, proportion, harmony, unity. Interior design is a competitive field, and your portfolio is crucial.
· Who is it intended for?
Accademia Riaci offers Interior Design programs suitable for both beginners and advanced designers.
· What happens after requesting information?
To enroll please contact the Accademia Riaci International Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you'll learn on the course
Relationship with supplier companies
Teachers and trainers (1)
1. Drawing techniques
- architectural survey: methods and drafting techniques;
- the scale drawing;
- orthogonal projections;
- axonometric projections;
- vanishing point perspective and central perspective;
- plans, elevations, sections;
- the role of colors in the perspective;
- building details
- the choice of the most appropriate scale, the architectural and furnishing models;
- materials, the Folex, the Balsa, carton and paints;
- from the model to the prototype;
- realization of a scale-model 1:10 about a project of a piece of furniture.
3. Materials Technology
This subject provides all the knowledge needed for the practical application of the furniture materials. All aspects will be studied, from their general characteristics, their availability, to the assembling systems and their relative costs.
The main materials are:
- Wood and wood substitutes, particle board, solid wood, veneers, the strips, the hollow, solid wood composite, etc.;
- marble, granite, artificial granite (grit and stoneware);
- industrial and hand-made ceramics;
- Cotto tile (raw, polished, handmade, industrial);
- The parquet (Listello, Listone, etc.);
- Glasses, transparent and non-transparent, Visarm, Blindovix, Termopan, etc.;
- Carpets, from wool to acrylic;
- The plastic laminates, Straticolor, Diafason;
- Plexiglass, Persepex, methacrylate,etc.;
- Metals: brass, steel, copper, aluminum, chromium plating, brushed, satin finish, etc.