Internal Auditors Training for ISO 9001:2000 QMSI. H. SHAH & ASSOCIATES
Price on request
Introduction to program: Quality Audit is one of the crucial but most disregarded for most of the Quality Management Systems. Its quality is directly ruled by the competency of its auditors.
The training program covers: Description of Audit - How to train for audit - what do and what do not do- How to go about internal audit to the good implementation of its Quality Management System, the entire audit process - clause by clause of the ISO 9001-2000 - Root Cause Analysis - Corrective and preventive actions.
After successfully of completion this training program you are ready to use your new powers found in audit and develop the stage of your Quality Management System.
In this training program you will learn about:
What is International Organization for Standardization 9001?
Key clauses of International Organization for Standardization 9001-2000.
* Clause 5 - Management responsibilities
* Clause 6 - Resource Management
* Clause 7 - Production
* Clause 8 - Measurement, Analysis and Development
* What is the SQM?
* What is Audit? What is the audit of Creative?
* What is a good listener?.
* Audit - Case studies of project design
* Audit - SQM
* Audit - Quality Objective
* Audit - Action
* Audit Program
* Follow-up audit finding
* Root Cause Analysis
* disciplinary Action
* Preventive Action
* Brainstorming and GD
* Quality Management Systems International Organization for Standardization 9001-2000 - Value of Audit.
* Presentation, Evaluation and Feedback