- Cambridge (England)
What could be improved N/A.
Course taken: May 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
What you'll learn on the course
international business development
International Business Management
- Business Law in the Global Context
- International Trade Law
- Legal Research Methods
- International Commercial Artbitration
- Major Research Project (LLMs)
- Competition Law in the International Context
- Corporate Governance
- Comparative Company Law
- Current Legal Issues in the International Business Arena
You’ll show your progress through a combination of written essays, problem-solving assignments and presentations.
All students take our core modules, but please note that the availability of optional modules is subject to demand.
UK & EU students, 2016/17 (per year) £7,100
International students, 2016/17 (per year) £11,200