International Comprehensive OrthodonticsAcademy Of Fixed Orthodontics
- At 3 venues
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
After the grand success of the International courses held in New Delhi, India, AFO is continuing with the 7 days Orthodontics Fellowship training courses in India. AFO conducts the 7 day Fellowship course twice every year in Bangalore, India during the months of April and October and in New Delhi, India during the months of May and November. The astute participants gets a specially designed course whereby they are directly given FELLOWSHIP certification. AFO provides you with the most complete handson orthodontics training courses! This 7 days course is intended for dentists who have little or no experience in orthodontics and want to learn to incorporate it into their practices or progress from removable appliances to a comprehensive, fixed technique. This is a one-of-a-kind, hands-on course which will help you to increase your practice base. This course is also meant for all those who have completed the Level I and wants to pursue the advanced Level II and Level III certifications. You can become AFO Fellow & Certified Orthodentist by attending the AFO courses in Orthodontics. All AFO courses come with a free 5 year post-course mentoring. Take the entire course or take Level I alone or Level I and II alone according to your convenience. The experienced orthodontist and former AFO course participants can also learn LINGUAL ORTHODONTICS as part of this course. AFO is conducting the 1 day course on STb Lingual Orthodontics and will show the course participants proprietary indirect bonding technique developed by Dr.Ravi Kumar specifically for Lingual orthodontics practice. Lingual course will be conducted the day before the Fellowship course starts (Day 0).
BDS / DDS / MDS
BDS / DDS / MDS
· What marks this course apart?
Start your orthodontics practice immediately!
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
- Growth & Development, Biomechanics
- Clinical Examination, Diagnosis (including Ceph) & Treatment Planning
- Space gaining (Extractions and non Extraction methods)
- Preadjusted Edgewise Appliance (Straight Wire) and the MBT System
- Banding and Bonding
- Anchorage Control
- Retention and Relapse
- Hands-on Typodont - Full mouth Banding, Bonding, Wire placement and Wire removal
- Biomechanics of Wire bending within PEA
- Biomechanics of Wire bending within PEA II
- Model Analysis
- Realistic Treatment PhilosophyTM
- Functional Orthodontics
- Mini Screw Implants (Handson)
- Self Ligating
- Begg's (Handson)
Contact person: Dr Ravi Kumar