International Law: Systems and OrganisationsCity University London
In Islington (England)
Price on request
- Short course
- Islington (England)
What you'll learn on the course
Basic IT training
What will I learn?
- To understand the basic principles of the system of international law.
- How to research and apply various sources of international law.
- To understand the role played by the United Nations and other organisations.
- To encourage a system of inter-state co-operation.
- Introduction and sources of international law
- Statehood and EU law
- Nationality and international organisations
- Law of Treaties
- Human rights
- Law of the sea
- State immunity
- State responsibility
- UN and international criminal law
- Private international law
Teaching and Assessment
Informal assessment will take place through group discussion, class room activities, and questions and answers sessions as guided by your tutor.