Interpersonal Skills CourseSoftskillstraining.com
Price on request
Interpersonal Skills are the skills we use to interact or deal with others, each of us spend a significant amount of work days in the interaction with others. It is necessary to acquire the knowledge of carrying others as an individual or team to attain personal and professional targets. But there is evidence that people undervalue the impact their behavior has en route how others act and respond to them.
Getting along and communicate considerably with a project partner does not inevitably find automatically. Expertise identified as interpersonal skills are required.
This course will improve your interpersonal skills and maximize your success within interpersonal interactions.
After successfully completion of this training program, candidates will be able to:
I. Basic Concepts of Interpersonal Skills
1. Destination directed behaviours to attain wanted results
2. Identify the main obstacles to the effective use of Interpersonal Skills
3. Ways to over come and manage conflict in the work-place
4. Understand a range of techniques that are required as Interpersonal Skills
II. Understand Etiquette & good manners
1. What are good manners and why be nice?
2. Understand relations between manners and politeness
3. Explain the benefits of having excellent Interpersonal Skills
4. Ideas for being kind in the work environment
III. Maintaining friendly relations work environment
1. Interpersonal relations in the workplace clients or consumers
2. What to do and what not to do to improve relations with clients
IV. Do's & don'ts of interpersonal skills
1. Magic Quotes
2. Forbidden idioms
3. Bad habits to be ignored in the workplace