Intro to Business Administration for DECAUdemy
What you'll learn on the course
In this course, our goal is to take a DECA newbie and train them to become proficient in the world of competition. We will do so through background knowledge in the form of Business Adminstration Core Performance Indicators, practice questions, and sample case studies taken directly from previous DECA competitions. At the very end, students will be provided with links to access more DECA resources for personal practice use one they are finished with the course. This course will benefit DECA members of any level and can only improve your ability to compete.
This Course Includes:
- Introductory Information About DECA
- Review of all 320 Business Adminstration Core Performance Indicators
- Special Tips for Competitive Events
- Students should be members in high school DECA. This is not for collegiate DECA members.
- Students should have a positive growth mindset. Everyone in DECA loses at some point, so students should not feel entitled to winning everything but rather focus on improving and learning.
- Students will need paper and pencils if they choose to take notes and take part in case study assignments.
- Some of the quiz questions may require a calculator.
- Over 111 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Apply extensive knowledge of core business concepts to real-world situations.
- Participate in competitive events for DECA, a CTSO for future business leaders.
- Learn Professional Competition Tips and Tricks from Moksh Jawa, California DECA's State President for 2016-2017.
- This course is designed for first-year high school DECA members who have minimal experience in the world of DECA competition.
- While first-year members will benefit most from this course, any DECA member of any level of experience can benefit from this course's extensive review of Business Administration Core Performance Indicators and tips for competitive events.