Introduction to “C” Language certificateMicrotemple
Price on request
- 15 hours of class
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge before attend this program:
CMLS1, CMLP1, CMLSP2 and C Proj 1 modules.
Program Aim: The program module is to provide a fundamental introduction to the "C Programming" Language especially required to write programs for micro-controllers.
Program Outline: The purpose of this training program is to introduce students to potential micro-controller to the basic concepts of "Embedded C" language, the structure of the program written for micro-controllers and the fundamentals of array and pointer.
In this training program candidates will learn about this following topic:
* Fundamentals of "C"
* How does "C" is different?
* Constant and variable in "C"
* Understand abbot various kinds of Data and keyword
* Some conventions on names
II. Fundamentals of "C" Instructions
* Instruction Type Declaration.
* Arithmetic instructions.
* Integer and floating conversion.
* Hierarchy of Operation.
* First Writing Instruction
III. Decision control structure
* If Commands.
* The if-else statements.
* Nested if-else.
* Change the structure of control.
* GOTO statement.
IV. Learn about Loops control structures
* Fundamentals of loops.
* Understand about While loops.
* For Loops.
* Breaks continue statements.
* Understand about Function.
* Understand Passing value between function?
* The function declarations and prototypes.
* Call a function.
* A pointer to a function.
VI. Arrays and pointers
* Understand about arrays.
* 2 - D sets.
* 3-D sets.
* Fundamentals of Pointer
* A pointer to an array.
* Array of pointers.
VII. Understanding of compilers C.
VIII. Programming techniques for MCU programs