Introduction to Hedging with FuturesLondon Metal Exchange
£ 400 - (Rs 33,481)
VAT not incl.
Frequent Asked Questions
Prerequisites Previous knowledge of the LME
Day two of the LME Introductory Training Course is ideal for delegates with little or no knowledge of non-ferrous metals and plastics futures and the management of price risk on the LME. It aims to provide a thorough understanding of the basics of hedging with futures covering the market terminology, pricing, trading strategies and margining of LME futures contracts.
- Overview of the LME market
- Basic concepts, uses and benefits of hedging with futures
- Basic hedging examples - offset and price-fix hedging
- offset and price fix hedging Typical hedging strategies
- Clearing Hedging workshops
- Pricing and Hedging on the Monthly
- Average Settlement
- Price Workshops on Monthly Average
- Settlement Price hedging
- Questions and answers