An Introduction to Investigation and Risk Management within Primary Care using Root Cause Analysis (RCA)Anglia Ruskin University
Price on request
- Cambridge (England)
What you'll learn on the course
Our workshop aims to expose you to the principles of incident management and the tools available to conduct an RCA that can be used to explore system failures and expose learning opportunities.
Our two-day workshop will give some insight into the following areas:
- methodology and techniques
- appropriate use of language and terminology
- legal implications
- use of experts for knowledge and advice
- guarding against assumptions
- report writing
- integration with CCGs and commissioners
You will concentrate on how the use of RCA in investigating incidents meets the requirements of local and national policy. You'll be introduced to the range of tools and methods used in the RCA process.