IOSH Managing SafelySafety Training India Pvt Limited
Up to Rs 1000
- 36 hours of study
The 'Managing Safely' program is for those require managing safely & efficiently in fulfillment with mutually their organization's policies & top practices in healths & safety.
The program goals to ensures that safety requirement are valued by populace employ as line manager, & to allow thems to reviews their own departmentals system for safety, introduce latest control or implement change as suitable to make sure safety in the workplaces.
On successful conclusion of the program, delegate should be abled to:
· explains 'work safely'
· explains the constituent part of a recognized safety managements systems such as HSG65, BS 8800, & OHSAS 18001
· identified the data's & technique require to produces an sufficient records of an event & show the process for an misfortune investigations, recognizing the human factor concerned
· describes statutory requirement for reports & events for inspection for non reports
· describes techniques of essential trends & epidemiological study for reactives monitor data's
· defines 'hazards' & 'risks', & describes the legal requirement for risks assessments
· demonstrates a practical perceptive of a quantitatives risks evaluation method & the data requisite for record
· describes workplaces precautions hierarchy
· prepares & employ live monitor checklist & implements agenda for actives monitor, record result & analyze record
· outlines the major provision of the Healths & Safety at Works etc Act 1974 & the Managements of Healths & Safeties at Work Regulation 1999
· outlines relevant healths & safety legislations, code of practices, guidances note & info source such as the Healths & Safety Executives.
Understand of the study material is evaluate by mean of a numerous choice exam comprise of a combination of short & several choices onlines question, + end of study assignments.
An IOSH 'Manages safely' certificates is award to all folks who finish the program & successfully entire both section of the exam.
Period: 36 hrs min
Exams date: Anytime
Exams Locations: Onlines