ISO 14001 Implementation TrainingTÜV India
The training course is designed to providing the most The training program enables the organization to create its own environmental management system or improve a management system implemented in accordance with the requirements of International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 14001. It also promotes the integration of Environmental Management System to any existing management system within the organization.
In this program the candidates will learn:
* International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 14001 Structure
* International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 14000
* Aspect Identification
* Appearance evaluation
* Determining significant aspect
* Legal and other
* Goal, Target and Programme
* Making Program
* Environmental Policy
* Policy Evaluation
* Implementation and Operation
* Management Review
* Presentation of the group after every session
* EMS Quiz
The program made for:
* Persons who want to implement Environmental Management Systems in the organization
* Management representatives or members of the central committee of the ISO 14001 certified organization.
Consultants ISO 14001.
* Although no pre-qualification is required for this course, which will be helpful if delegates familarise ISO 14001:2004 before attending
TUV programs are held at TUV India Ltd., hotels and several training institutions and training centers. However, it can be done at the candidates premises, in case that necessary. Please refer to our yearly training calendar for full information of planned training programs in India. Before attended the classes we also inform you that the program of this center is not residential.
TUV NORD A completion will be offered to candidates to obtain 70 percent or above marks in the written exam, while the rest are offered certificates of attendance. All TUV NORD training programs are limited to a maximum of 20 candidates each program. The candidates who want to get this program can complete this course within two days only.