ISO 9001:2008 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (QMS) AUDITOR / LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSESGS India Private Limited
Price on request
This program aims to provide participants with knowledge and skills necessary to carry out audits of management systems ISO 9001:2008, in accordance with ISO 19011.
After complete this program candidates will:
* Describe the purpose of a system of quality management and explain the eight principles of quality management.
* Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 9000 Standards.
* Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit.
* Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
* Report on the audit to add value to the organization.
This program meets the training requirements for certification as an IRCA auditor quality management system and features interactive sessions, workshops and role-play exercises. Participants should have some knowledge of content, application and implementation of the ISO 9000 family of standards