ISO TrainingCUNIX Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Price on request
ISO 9001:2008 has been introduced in order to bring clarifications to the present requirements of ISO 9001:2000 and to enhance the compatibility with ISO 14001:2004. ISO 9001:2008 does not means any extra need it does not even change the intent of the ISO 9001:2000 standard.
Aim of this Programme
- Main aim of this course is to make the individual aware with the sections of ISO 9001:2008.
- Enhancement of the ISO 9001:2008 standard over ISO 9001:2000
- Understanding of ISO 9001:2008 can be helpful to different organizations.
Syllabus of this course:
1 A brief Introduction to ISO 9001: 2008
2 The Approaching Process
4 Quality-Management Systems
5 Management Responsibilities
6 Management of the Resources
7 Product Realizations
8 Measurements, Analysis & Improvement
- How to lead teacher presentation & facilitation
- Participant let brainstorming
- Case studies & exercises
- Interactive & rigorous QA
- Discussion to satisfy student's needs in their work environments
- Sharing industry best practices
- Improved ISO 9001:2008 standard understanding
- Improved Competency to apply the ISO 9001:2008 standard in various kind of organizations