ISS - Advanced SiteProtectorRooman Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Price on request
ISS - Advanced SiteProtector
The Advanced Proventia Management SiteProtector SP6 course provides training in the advanced working of SiteProtector's architecture and functions. This two-day course features tips and tricks that enable students to use this best-of-breed security management system more effectively.
Topics include SiteProtector component communication, Central Responses functionality, the SiteProtector SecurityFusion Module and the transfer of site management between two sites.
Audience : Network and security professionals evaluating, implementing, managing, or monitoring ISS Proventia Management SiteProtector. Students should have working knowledge of Proventia Management SiteProtector or have attended an Introduction to SiteProtector course.
Course Contents :
* Identify the communication channels used by SiteProtector agents.
* Install SiteProtector in a clustered SQL environment.
* Configure SiteProtector user groups and assign permissions to users.
* Install and configure the SiteProtector SecurityFusion Module.
* Prepare for fail over and fail back between sites and use SecureSync to facilitate these processes.
* Capture packets using SiteProtector agents and examine these packets using popular packet capture tools.
* Configure response objects and network objects used by various agents.
* Describe the Central Responses architecture.
* Configure and manage Response Rules.
* Integrate SiteProtector with the Remedy Action Request System.
* Use the Event Archiver to archive events.
* Use SiteProtector's database maintenance functions to help manage the SiteProtector database.
* Use the Sensor Controller diagnostic utility.
* Filter and view events using the RealSecure SiteProtector event viewer.
* Configure SiteProtector permissions for new users.
* Install and configure the SiteProtector SecurityFusion module.
* Examine SiteProtector packet capture files.
* Create network and response objects.
* Create response rules and manage Central Responses settings.
* Install Event Archiver.