Italian CuisineDeka Online Courses
- 80 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Italian Cuisine world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
- introduction to pots and pans
- preparation and cooking of soups and bouillon,
- eggs and cheeses,
- farinaceous products: pizza and pastes,
- aromatic substances,
- different kinds of fish, sellfish and mollusc
- meats and courtyard animals,
- vegetables, legumes and vegan cooking
- sauces and gaskets
- confectionery elements,
- finger food,
- hints of oenology,
- nutrition elements,
- cooking in the microwave