Italian Viticulture and OenologyDeka Online Courses
- 50 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Viticultural and Oenology world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- Grape's chemical constituents and their influence on wine and must's composition,
- fermentation, indigenous yeasts and selected yeasts,
- wine's chemical composition,
- wine's enzymes and vitamins,
- wine's aromas,
- wine's alterations and possible revision,
- white vinification and red vinification,
- barrels, wine industry's machinery and implant
- sensory analyses of wine
- screw, vineyard's system, propagation of the screw
- vineyard management, pruning, intervents in case of climate damages
- grape harvestscrew diseases, biological and integrated control