ITIL Planning Protection and Optimization CourseRadhika EduWorld
Price on request
This program includes immerse learner in the practical aspect of the ITIL v3 Services Lifecycles & process associate with the Released, Controlling and Validations of service & services delivery. The major focuses of this program are on the operational level process activity & supports method & approach to execute this process in a practical, hand on learning environments. This program is intended to allow the holder of the certificating to affect the practice throughout the Services Management Lifecycles. This program is planned using an engage scenario base approached to learning the core discipline of the ITIL best practices & position the students to successful completed the associate exams.
The program includes:
* IT professionals involved in IT Service Management implementation and improvement programs.
* IT professional involved in IT Service Management implementation & improvement program.
* Usual roles include IT professional, IT or business manager & IT business process owner, IT practitioner.
Upon completion of this course and examination, the learner will gain competencies in:
* Understands Services Management as a Practices & how the process within Services Offering & Agreements support the Service Lifecycles
* Knowing the significant role of Services Offering & Agreement in services provisions & understands of how the in scopes processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
* The actions, method and function used in each of the Planning Protections & Optimizations process
* The activity, method & function used in each of the Services Offering & Agreement process
* The applications of Services Offering and Agreement process, activity & function to achieved operational excellences
* How to measures Services Offering Agreement performances
* The significance of IT Securities and how it support Services Offering and Agreement
* Understands technologies and execution prerequisite in supports of Services Offerings and Agreement
· The challenge, critical success factor & risk relate with Services Offers and Agreement for the certification.
The student should have the knowledge of:
· ITIL v3 Foundations Certificates or ITIL v2 Foundations + v3 Foundations Bridge Certificates
· There is no least necessary requirements but two to four years professional experiences working in IT Services Managements is highly desirables
· It is also strongly recommend that Students:
· Can demonstrate knowledge with IT terminologies & understands the situation of Operational Supports & examination managements of their own business environments
· o Have expose working in the services management ability within a services provides environments, with accountability emphasize on at least one of the followings management process:
Event Management Processess, Incidents Management Processess, Request Fulfillment Processess, Problem Management Processess, Access Management Process, Service Desks, Technical Managements, IT Operation Management & Application Managements
It is strongly recommend that candidate read the ITIL Services Lifecycles core publication in advances of attending training for the certifications.