ITIL Release Control and Validation Capabilities CourseRadhika EduWorld
Price on request
This program includes immerse learner in the practical aspect of the ITIL v3 Services Lifecycles & process associate with the Released, Controlling and Validations of service & services delivery. The major focuses of this program are on the operational level process activity & supports method & approach to execute this process in a practical, hand on learning environments. This program is intended to allow the holder of the certificating to affect the practice throughout the Services Management Lifecycles. This program is planned using an engage scenario base approached to learning the core discipline of the ITIL best practices & position the students to successful completed the associate exams.
The program includes:
The Operational Supports & Analysis ability of the program will be of interested to:
* Individual who have their ITIL v3 Foundations Certificates who wants to purse the intermediated & advanced levels ITIL certification.
* Individual & operational staff who require a comprehensive practical understanding of the Operational Support and Analysis processes and how these may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization, for example: operational staff involved in Event Management Process, Incident Management Process, Request Fulfillment Process, Problem Management Process, Access Management Process, Service Desk, Technical Management, IT Operations Management and Application Management
* IT professionals involved in IT Service Management implementation and improvement programs.
* IT professional involved in IT Service Management implementation & improvement program.
* Usual roles include IT professional, IT or business manager & IT business process owner, IT practitioner.
Upon completion of this course and examination, the learner will gain competencies in:
* Understands Services Management as a Practices & how the process within Services Offering & Agreements support the Service Lifecycles
* Knowing the significant role of Services Offering & Agreement in services provisions & understands of how the in scopes processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
* The actions, method and function used in each of the Planning Protections & Optimizations process
* The activity, method & function used in each of the Services Offering & Agreement process
* The applications of Services Offering and Agreement process, activity & function to achieved operational excellences
* How to measures Services Offering Agreement performances
* The significance of IT Securities and how it support Services Offering and Agreement
* Understands technologies and execution prerequisite in supports of Services Offerings and Agreement
* The challenge, critical success factor & risk relates with Services Offers and Agreementfor the certification.