ITM – ESSCA Joint Masters in ManagementITM Institute of Financial Markets
Price on request
- Navi mumbai
ITM - ESSCA Joint Masters in Management
A Joint programme offered by ITM Global Leadership Center, India and ESSCA (Ecole Supérieure des Sciences Commerciales d'Angers), France
Semester A (Angers, France)
European Business Environment
A compact pluridisciplinary introduction to graduate management studies. The semester provides the knowledge required to analyze the business environment, as well as the tools to understand the rapidly evolving European single market and its cultural background. The semester is composed of:
* Contemporary Europe
* European Economics (Incl. a study trip to Brussels)
* Introduction to Management
* Intercultural Management
* Marketing Essentials
* Corporate Finance Essentials
Semester B (Budapest)
Central & Eastern European Business
The semester offers a large choice of courses, including classes with a special focus on business in the fast-developing Central and Eastern European region, as well as two pre-specialization courses. The semester is composed of:
* Central and Eastern European Economics and Politics
* Advanced International Marketing
* Introduction to International Trade
* European Business and Law
* International Human Resource Management
* Business Strategy Game
* Doing Business in Central Eastern Europe
* CEE and its relations with the World
* The Various Types of Marketing
* Introduction to Hungarian Culture and Society
* Accounting and Costing
* Introduction to Operations Management
* Basics in Computer, IT and Networking
Semester C (India)
A specialization curriculum designed to develop the professional knowledge, strategic competence and skills required with any of the following choice of specialization:
PGDM- Marketing / Finance (major/minor)
PGDM-International Business / Retail Management and Marketing / Human Resources Management.
Student has the option to choose any of the specializations as indicated above.
Semester D (India / Country of your choice)
Students will show their academic excellence through a closely monitored Capstone Project (applied research master thesis):
* Should focus on concrete topic of Management and fit coherently in each student's professional project.
* Must include a significant part of empiric in-company field work.
* Is written under regular individual coaching and supervision by faculty member of ITM, ESSCA or any associate Business School.
* May be completed within the framework of a professional internship.
During Semester 'D' students can work on any campuses of ITM, ESSCA or designated associate B - Schools. The Capstone Project (Master thesis) is awarded 30 ECTS credits out of the total of 120 ECTS.