Java 1: Object-Oriented Programming with Java | Part 1City University London
In Islington (England)
Price on request
- Short course
- Islington (England)
What you'll learn on the course
Object oriented training
Object oriented Programming
What will I learn?
- Introduction: Past/present of Java - learn once/run everywhere - Java on-line information (local/internet).
- Java overview and the basic language elements: Introduction to Java. Elements of Java programming. Review of programming constructs of the C family languages (Language structure, conventions. Variable and data types. Arrays. Operators. Expressions. For, if, while, do). Main method.
- Objects in Java: Objects, Classes, Packages, Generics, Inheritance, Interfaces.
- String classes, System classes, Collections.
- Error handling: Exceptions (unchecked exceptions, throw).
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Know the key features of the Java programming language;
- Apply essential object-oriented programming concepts and techniques;
- Apply object-oriented programming techniques using Java;
- Explain the principles behind good object-oriented design.