To carry out inter-disciplinary and comprehensive research on Indian/Indological Studies in general and Buddhist Studies in special and to co-operate with researchers in the field of Indian Studies throughout the World by providing research information.
* International Journal of Asian Culture will provide research articles from Interdisciplinary group of scholars from all over the world.
* Editing and translating rare Pali and Buddhist Texts with exhaustive concepts of Bodhisattva and Ten Paramitas.
* Archaeological excavations in and around Nalanda.
* Japanese esoteric (Kukai's Shingon) Buddhism with Indian perspective.
This project brings in the comparative aspect of Saivite Tantrism and Mahayana sect of Mantrayana Buddhism from 9th to 12th century.
* Paritta in comparative light.