Vision of the Founder
1. Service to mankind
2. Understand and respond to the needs of modern Science and Technology
3. Provide a sound spiritual foundation to march into the future
4. Provide opportunities for all-round development of individuals.
1. To equip the students with advanced knowledge and skills in their chosen vocation.
2. To provide value-based education and opportunities to students to help them to face challenges in life.
3. To nurture a scientific attitude, temperament and culture among the students.
4. To continually review, develop and renew the approach to build India of the founder’s dream.
Equip the student with knowledge and skills of their chosen vocation, inculcate values, provide them opportunities for all-round growth and prepare them for life.
Goals and Objectives
1. To build a strong Academia-Industry bridge.
2. To provide flexibility in the courses offered and proactively adapt to the changing needs of students and the society.
3. To establish a center for multidisciplinary activities.
4. To mould individuals who would nurture the cultural heritage of our country and contribute to the betterment of the society.
The college has grown in leaps and bounds in terms of student strength, courses, subjects offered and facilities etc. The college had an opportunity to endorse its standard and class through the National Assessment and Accreditation Council, an