K. J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research aspires to be a leading institution in the country offering quality teacher education to enlighten, emancipate and empower the student fraternity and to foster life long learning.
* To develop an understanding of the principles of pedagogy and its application to curriculum transaction and evaluation.
* To develop in students the skills and competencies necessary to play the multifaceted role of the teacher in the new millennium.
* To provide opportunities to the faculty and the students to undertake action research projects contributing to new insights into the teaching learning process.
* To enable the students to live in harmony with oneself and with others in the profession, community and society at large.
* To instill the spirit of fellowship among students, to prepare them to be global citizens through cooperation and peaceful coexistence.
* Text Box: What's To inspire students for life long learning and for reaching the unreached.